About Christ College of Engineering
Christ College of Engineering, established in 2015, is managed by the CMI congregation of Devamatha Province, Thrissur and is part of Christ Educational and Charitable Trust, Irinjalakuda. CMI fathers have an enviable track record of setting up top notch educational institutions, especially in Southern India; where-in God-given talents are nurtured, sound values are fostered and undesirable tendencies are corrected to pave the way for character formation and personality integration in the students.
Christ College of Engineering aims to be a premier destination for engineering education in the immediate future, following in the footsteps of the many illustrious institutions that the CMI congregation has established and that are annually churning out holistically formed global citizens.
To be a premier professional institution delivering world-class research based education to the students with a view to making them global citizens, effective communicators, responsible leaders and path breaking entrepreneurs.
We are committed to translating this vision into reality by:
- Recruiting brilliant minds as faculty
- Admitting the best possible students
- Providing appropriate infrastructure and educational support services for the staff and students
- Creating an eco-friendly ambience where knowledge matures to wisdom
- Promoting a teaching-learning process that will help the students to acquire the knowledge,skills,and attitude required of their profession
- Organizing value education sessions and multi -disciplinary lectures geared to inculcating in the students a sense of accountability and a spirit of compassion.